Most likely, the fort is built around that years. A particular source mentioned that the fort was built several years after 1750, but another historical notes also mentioned that the fort was initially built long before 1743.
A pair of strong wooden door leaves are placed at the center of the fort underneath of a main viewing tower within a pair of old vintage cannons. There are some cannons also found at each far corner sides at upper floor decks. After entering this main entry door, somebody can directly find a central open court in the middle of the fort. There also found double space long and narrow corridors that ended-up to wooden stairs at both end sides of the fort. This long narrow corridor are connected with void opening to promote natural daylight that comes from observation alleys at upper floor.